Crenshaw Boulevard is a major thoroughfare in Los Angeles, California that runs through the Crenshaw district and outside of it.  The street starts at Wilshire Boulevard in Hancock Park and runs through several demographically diverse areas to end in Rolling Hills. Tracks for the No. 5 Los Angeles Railway "yellow" streetcars in the 1920s through 1950s ran in the median between Leimert Boulevard on the north to near Florence Avenue on the south. Since the abandonment of the streetcars, the former railway median has been narrowed, the driving lanes improved and the street reconfigured. Because of its large black community, the name "Crenshaw" has become associated with African-American culture.
Metro Local lines 40 and 210, Metro Rapid lines 710 and 740, and Torrance Transit line 10 serve Crenshaw Boulevard; Metro lines 210 and 710 run through the majority of Crenshaw Boulevard to Artesia Boulevard, Metro lines 40 and 740 from Crenshaw District to Hyde Park, and Torrance Transit line 10 south of Artesia Boulevard. The Metro Green Line serves a station on Crenshaw Boulevard underneath Interstate 105, while the Expo Line serves a station at the intersection with Exposition Boulevard. Plans are currently in the works to restore rail service along Crenshaw with a proposed Crenshaw Corridor line.
In the Crenshaw district, Crenshaw Boulevard and Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza are served primarily by LADOT and four Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus lines:
- Metro Local Line 40 - South Bay Galleria - Patsaouras Transit Plaza via Hawthorne Boulevard and Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Metro Local Line 210 - South Bay Galleria - Vine Red Line Station via Crenshaw Boulevard, Rossmore Avenue, and Vine Street
- Metro Rapid Line 710 - South Bay Galleria - Western Purple Line Station via Redondo Beach Boulevard and Crenshaw Boulevard
- Metro Rapid Line 740 - South Bay Galleria - Crenshaw Expo Line Station
Crenshaw Boulevard is also briefly served in the Crenshaw district by the following LACMTA lines:
- Metro Local Line 102 - Los Angeles International Airport to Huntington Park via La Tijera Boulevard, Stocker Street, Exposition Boulevard and Jefferson Boulevard
- Metro Local Line 105 / Rapid Line 705- West Hollywood - Vernon via La Cienega Boulevard, Rodeo Road, and Vernon Avenue
Crenshaw Boulevard is also briefly served in the Crenshaw district by the following LADOT lines:
In the future, parts of Crenshaw Boulevard will be served by Metro's Crenshaw Corridor
- Christopher Hawthorne, "Crenshaw Boulevard comes to a crossroads", Los Angeles Times, September 15, 2012.
- Los Angeles Railway in Brief - Map of Streetcar Routes
- 5 Line