From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Creon is a Greek word for ruler, it could refer to:
Greek mythology and history
- Creon, King of Thebes in the legend of Oedipus and considered to be father of Megara
- Creon (king of Corinth), father of Creusa/Glauce
- Creon, son of Heracles by a daughter of Thespius
- Creon an eponymous archon of Athens
- Créon, a commune in the Gironde department in France
- Créon-d'Armagnac, a commune in the Landes department in France
- Creon (drug), an enzyme replacement supplement
- USS Creon (ARL-11), a World War II U.S. Navy landing craft repair ship
- Creon (butterfly), a genus of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae
- Kreon, a DC Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.