From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crescendo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crescendo is a passage of music during which the volume gradually increases.
Crescendo may also refer to:
- Crescendo (band), a Liverpool-based electronic pop band
- The Crescendos, an early rock and roll group
- Crescendo Communications, a computer networking company that was acquired by Cisco in the 1990s
- Crescendo Networks, a company which develops and sells application acceleration devices for data centers
- Crescendo (visual novel), a 2001 bishōjo game by the studio Digital Object
- Crescendo, an unplayable character in the 2007 XBOX360 and playable character in the 2008 PlayStation 3 version of Eternal Sonata
- Crescendo (novel), a 2010 young adult novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Crescendo (album), a 1990 album by the Brazilian rock band Ultraje a Rigor
- Crescendo (awards), also known as CrescendoKreatief, South African music competition organized by the Afrikaans Language and Culture Association (Afrikaanse Taal- en Kultuurvereniging) known as ATKV
- Crescendo (film), a 1970 British horror film directed by Alan Gibson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescendo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.