From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cressy can refer to:
- Cressy, Tasmania, Australia, a town
- Electoral district of Cressy, a former electoral district of the Tasmanian House of Assembly
- Cressy, Victoria, Australia, a town
- Cressy, Seine-Maritime, a commune in France
- Cressy, Switzerland, a village in the municipality of Bernex, Switzerland
- Cressy, California, former name of Cressey, California, United States, a census-designated place
- HMS Cressy, the name of four Royal Navy ships
- Cressy class cruiser, a class of Royal Navy armoured cruisers
- Cressy (ship), a passenger ship to New Zealand in 1850
- Cressy, the canal boat of L. T. C. Rolt, credited with starting the restoration movement for English canals with the publication of Narrow Boat (1944)
- Battle of Cressy, alternative rendering of the Battle of Crécy, one of the most significant battles of the Hundred Years' War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cressy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.