From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Creutz may refer to:
- Creutz family, a family in the Swedish and Finnish nobility
- Gustaf Philip Creutz (1731 - 1785), a Swedish statesman, diplomat and poet
- Michael Creutz (born 1944), an American theoretical physicist
- Rudolf Creutz (1896 - 1980), an Austrian Nazi and high-ranking member of the SS
- Edvard Sylou-Creutz (1881 – 1945), a Norwegian classical pianist, composer and radio personality
- Creutz-Taube Ion, a metal complex with the formula Ru(NH3)5]2(C4H4N2)5+.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creutz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.