From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crew chief in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crew chief may refer to:
- In the Military, the crew chief is usually the chief maintainer on an aircraft.
- Crew chief (auto racing), the head person on a race team who directs both the driver and pit crew
- Crew chief (Ford Automobile Product), Part of the Ford Work Solutions Package see Ford Sync
- In emergency medical services, a crew chief is the most senior caregiver on an ambulance
- In baseball, a crew chief is usually the most experienced or senior Umpire (baseball) in a game
- In the National Basketball Association, the crew chief is the lead official (basketball) in a game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crew chief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.