Crime & Investigation Network
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2010)|
|Crime & Investigation Network|
|Owned by||A+E Networks|
|Picture format||720p (HDTV)
|Slogan||Follow The Lead|
|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
History en Español
|Dish Network||249 (HD)|
|AT&T U-Verse||1163 (HD)
|Verizon FiOS||182 (SD)|
|Available on most cable providers||Check local cable listings|
Crime & Investigation Network is an American cable and satellite television channel that is owned by A+E Networks, a joint venture between the Hearst Corporation and the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company.
The network airs mostly off-network reruns of crime dramas such as 24, Nash Bridges, and Hack, and the A&E crime documentary shows SWAT, Uncovered, and The First 48. It is available on a limited number of providers' systems.
- Crime & Investigation Network (Europe) for the channel broadcast across Europe and South Africa
- Crime & Investigation Network (Australia) for the channel broadcast in Australia and New Zealand
- Crime & Investigation Network (South East Asia)
- Mystery TV - a Canadian speciality channel that broadcasts crime dramas. In partnership with Shaw Media, it will be rebranded as a local version of CI in December of 2014.
|This article about a television station in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "SHAW MEDIA LAUNCHES TWO DYNAMIC NEW CHANNELS TO CANADA’S LEADING LINEUP OF SPECIALTY BRANDS". June 4, 2014. Retrieved 9 August 2014.