Crime of passion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crimes of Passion (album))
|Look up crime of passion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crime of passion refers to violence, especially murder, that the perpetrator commits because of sudden strong impulse.
Crime of passion or crimes of passion may also refer to:
- Crime of Passion (1957 film), directed by Gerd Oswald
- Crimes of Passion (1984 film), directed by Ken Russell
- Crimes of Passion (2013 film), directed by Gao Qunshu
- Love Crime, directed by Alain Corneau
- A Crime of Passion, a novel by Mary Higgins Clark
- Crimes of Passion, a play by Joe Orton
- Crime of Passion, a character play by Jérôme Pradon
- Crime Passionel, also known as Dirty Hands, a 1948 play by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Crime passionnel, oil painting by Nils von Dardel
- Crimes of Passion (Pat Benatar album), 1980 release from Chrysalis
- Crimes of Passion (Crocodiles album), 2013 release from French Kiss Records
- "Crime of Passion" (Mike Oldfield song), 1984 recording
- "Crime of Passion" (Ricky Van Shelton song), 1987 recording
- "Crime of Passion", from the 1975 album Unrequited by Loudon Wainwright III
- "Crime of Passion", from the 1985 album Eaten Alive by Diana Ross
- "Crime of Passion", from the 2006 album Edge of the World by Glenn Tipton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.