Criminals Gone Wild
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Criminals Gone Wild|
|Directed by||Ousala Aleem|
|Produced by||Ousala Aleem
|Edited by||Ousala Aleem|
|Distributed by||MVD Entertainment Group|
The film chronicled the lives of several alleged criminals on rampages of crime sprees of robberies, assaults, carjacks and murders. The film caused much controversy in the news media over the authenticity of the crimes filmed.
The film was originally released and distributed by Aleem in November 2007. The film was later distributed nationally through MVD.
- Siemaszko, Corky, "N.Y. man films 'Criminals Gone Wild'", New York Daily News, Dec 11, 2007. Retrieved on April 24, 2008.
- Goldman, Russell, "Police Probe DVD of Alleged Crimes", ABC News, Dec 14, 2007. Retrieved on April 24, 2008.
- Hill, Logan, "'Criminals Gone Wild' Video Raises Questions Over 'Real' Crimes", New York Magazine, Jan 7, 2008. Retrieved on April 24, 2008.
- Criminals Gone Wild
- Criminals Gone Wild MySpace page
- Controversial Film Maker Tapes 'Criminals Gone Wild'
- Bill O'Reilly vs. Criminals Gone Wild
- Cyber Chaos
- Out In The Open - Interview With Reverend Al Sharpton; Criminals Gone Wild
- Criminals Gone Wild at AllMovie
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|