From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crimson Tide may refer to:
- Crimson tide, a type of algae also known as Karenia brevis, see red tide
- Crimson tide, a euphemism for menstruation
In media and entertainment
- Crimson Tide (film) (1995), an American thriller
- Crimson Tide (1995), a book by Richard P. Henrick
- The Crimson Tide, a 1992 gamebook by Paul Mason in the Fighting Fantasy series
- Alabama Crimson Tide, the sports teams of the University of Alabama
In other uses
- Crimson Tide, a cocktail that consists of vodka and pomegranate juice
- Crimson Tide Plc, a public company listed on the AiM market of the London Stock Exchange
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.