|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Cristina Marie Crotz
April 26, 1986
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Residence||Mesquite, Nevada, U.S.|
|Education||Steamboat Springs High School
College of Southern Nevada
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
|Title(s)||Miss Mesquite 2009
Miss Southern Counties 2010
Miss Nevada 2010
|Miss Nevada 2009
Miss America 2011
Crotz won the title of Miss Nevada on July 3, 2010, when she received her crown from outgoing titleholder Christina Keegan. She was cast as one of the contestants on ABC's murder mystery reality game show Whodunnit?, and at the end of the season she was revealed to be "the killer."
- Levitan, Corey (January 9, 2011). "Miss Nevada says she's not nervous about competition". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- Wight, Sherry (January 16, 2011). "2011 Miss America Pageant: Teeny Black Bikinis, Dummies & a Crown for Miss Nebraska Teresa Scanlan". Yahoo!. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- Bickley, Jesselyn (June 19, 2013). "'Whodunnit?' Local woman to be part of reality TV show| The Spectrum | thespectrum.com". dvtonline.com. Retrieved June 23, 2013.
- Kondology, Amanda (May 8, 2013). "ABC's New Murder Mystery Competition 'Whodunnit?' Premieres Sunday June 23". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- "Cris - Whodunnit? Characters & Cast Bios - ABC.com". ABC.
- "Golden Cuffs". Whodunnit?. Season 1. Episode 9. August 18, 2013. ABC.
|Awards and achievements|
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|