Life and career
He has been featured in the God of War video game series, with four tracks on the God of War, four on the God of War II, and five on the God of War III soundtracks. He also composed music for the video game based on the original Battlestar Galactica series, Terminator 3: Redemption, TMNT, Anderson's Cross, Haze, Splinter Cell: Double Agent (main theme only), Clive Barker's Jericho and is credited with doing additional music for Van Helsing. He is also credited to doing the game score for Hellgate: London with fellow composer Sascha Dikiciyan in 2007.
In 2009 he and Dikiciyan also scored the soundtrack for the game Prototype. Together they have also scored tracks for Mass Effect 2 DLC, Borderlands, Tron: Evolution and Mass Effect 3. He has also scored tracks for the survival horror game Zombi U, the World War II first-person shooter game Enemy Front, and the action role-playing game, Bloodborne.
- Cris Velasco: Interview at Tracksounds
- "Books, Blood, and Barker: An Interview with Cris Velasco". Cinemablend.com. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Hellgate: London Announcement
- Composer profile at OverClocked ReMix
- "God Of War, Warhammer 40K Composer Scores ZombiU Soundtrack". Cinemablend.com. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Official website
- Cris Velasco at the Internet Movie Database
- Cris Velasco on Composing His “Dream Project” – Clive Barker’s Jericho
- TMNT Interview with Cris Velasco and Sascha Dikiciyan
- Sascha Dikiciyan and Cris Velasco on composing music for video games
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|