From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crisp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crisp may also refer to:
- Crisp, a regional term for a baked fruit crumble. Generally preceded by the name of fruit used, e.g. Rhubarb Crisp
- Crisp (surname), people named Crisp
- Crisp, West Virginia
- Crisp County, Georgia, USA
- Crisp (horse) champion horse, famous for the 1973 Grand National
- Coco Crisp, an American baseball player playing center fielder for the Oakland Athletics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.