From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cristóbal or Cristobal may refer to:
- Christopher, the English equivalent to Cristóbal.
- Dominican Republic
- Christopher Columbus
- Cristóbal Colón, the Spanish rendition of Christopher Columbus' name
- Carmen Lelia Cristóbal, an Argentinian professor of botany
- Cristobal Huet, a French professional ice hockey goaltender
- Cristóbal Márquez Crespo, a Spanish football (soccer) player known as simply Cristóbal
- Cristobal (carbine), a Dominican-made automatic rifle
- Cristobal (horse), Thoroughbred racehorse
- Fort San Cristóbal, Puerto Rico
- Mount San Cristobal, Philippines
- Tropical Storm Cristobal (disambiguation), several tropical storms
- Marco Antonio Orozco, Chilean singer known as Cristóbal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cristóbal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.