|Full name||Cristian Ceballos Prieto|
|Date of birth||3 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Santander, Spain|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder / Forward|
|2013–2014||→ Arouca (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rising through the ranks at FC Barcelona
Cristian Ceballos joined Barcelona's famous La Masia youth facility and demonstrated hard work and determination during his time. Having signed with the Catalan club when he was 11 years old, he progressed through all the lower divisions until he reached the Barcelona B team. In 2004, Cristian Ceballos took part in the Torneo Nacional Alevín de Fútbol in Brunete for Barcelona's U-12 side where he scored 8 goals and won the trophy for the tournament's best player. Since arriving at the club to strengthen the Juvenile A squad, Cristian Ceballos emerged as one of the players with outstanding technical ability but a physique which does not complement that of a football player.
Cristian Ceballos was known for his work rate at Barcelona. He worked tirelessly on the pitch and gave his all for 90 minutes. The Spaniard explained to Barça TV after a reserve game against Girona, "I always give my best in games and want to perform for one hundred percent of the minutes that I play". He also spoke about his uncanny ability to score goals with his head for a player of his size. The little striker explains that his secret is "to be more alive than the defense and anticipate, I must be ready to head when necessary."
Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
The Spanish youngster Cristian Ceballos, who became a YouTube sensation at the age of 11 after being filmed juggling the ball with Ronaldinho, signed with Tottenham Hotspur until 2014. The youngster left Barcelona after being with the club for 7 years. After leaving Barcelona in 2010, Ceballos began training with Chelsea where he impressed enough for Tottenham Hotspur to offer him a contract.
From 2010-2011 Ceballos then began training with Tottenham Hotspur. Spurs technical co-ordinator Tim Sherwood was impressed with the youngster during his trial with Tottenham."Cristian trained hard and showed some real quality when he originally spent time here towards the end of last season and was even involved in some of the first team training," he told the club's official website."There was other interest in him too. He needs to be patient and if he can fulfil his potential we believe he can play at the top level."
Tottenham Hotspur completed the signing of Cristian Ceballos on 11 July 2011 and he was named on the substitutes bench for a Carling Cup tie at Stoke City in September 2011. Cristian Ceballos was a regular in the Spurs XI reserve team, scoring an impressive 10 goals in 13 appearances. For Tottenham Hotspur's 2012-2013 season, Cristian Ceballos was selected in the provisional squad and was given the number 44 shirt.
Tottenham Hotspur U21
In the 2012-13 season, Cristian Ceballos played for Tottenham Hotspur's U21 side in the new Barclays U21 Premier League and scored a hat-trick against Southampton U21 In a 4-2 win for Tottenham. Ceballos also netted a brace against Liverpool U21 in the Elite Group of the league on 1st April 2013.
On 2 September 2013, Cristian Ceballos joined newly promoted Portuguese First Division side Arouca on loan and was given the number 11 shirt. On 20 September 2013, Cristian Ceballos made his professional debut in the Portuguese First Division for Arouca; coming on as a 63rd minute substitute in a 1-0 loss to Braga.
- "Cristian Ceballos Tottenham Hotspur Profile". www.tottenhamhotspur.com. 11 July 2011.
- "Espantada en la cantera del Barça, Cristian Ceballos vuela hacia Londres (Spanish)". Intereconomía TV (Spain). 11 July 2011.
- "Cuando la falta de altura es un estímulo (Spanish)". arxiu.fcbarcelona.cat. 10 April 2008.
- "La última joya de La Masia". El Mundo Deportivo. 8 June 2004.
- "Tottenham sign YouTube ball-juggler (with video)". Mirror Football (UK). 11 July 2011.
- "Spurs snap up Barcelona youngster Ceballos after successful trial". The Daily Mail (UK). 11 July 2011.
- "Tottenham sign former Barcelona teenager Cristian Ceballos". The Guardian (UK). 11 July 2011.
- "Stoke 0-0 Tottenham (7-6 pens)". BBC Sport (UK). 20 September 2011.
- "Tottenham Hotspur Reserves (Spurs XI) & Academy". www.myfootballfacts.com.
- "Cristian Ceballos player details (skysports profile)". Sky Sports (UK).
- "Barclays U21s: Ceballos treble sinks Southampton". http://www.premierleague.com (UK). 16 October 2012.
- "Ceballos at the double as Tottenham storm ten points clear". http://www.premierleague.com (UK). 2 April 2013.
- "Cristian Ceballos reforça ataque". http://www.fcarouca.eu. 2 September 2013.
- "F.C. Arouca main squad". http://www.fcarouca.eu. 2 September 2013.
- "Arouca vs Braga". http://www.skysports.com/. 20 September 2013.
- "Arouca 0-1 Sporting Braga". http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com. 20 September 2013.