Christ the Redeemer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cristo Redentor)
- Christ the Redeemer (statue), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Christ of Vũng Tàu, in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Christ the Redeemer of the Andes, on the Argentine-Chilean border
- Cristo della Minerva by Michelangelo, in Rome
- Redeemer (Christianity), the theological concept of Jesus as redeemer
- Christ the Redeemer (icon), a 15th-century Russian icon
- Christ the Redeemer Parish, in Azerbaijan
- Paso Internacional Los Libertadores, a mountain pass in the Andes also known as Cristo Redentor
- Christ the Redeemer Church, a Maltese church
- "Christo Redentor" (song), composed by Duke Pearson and made famous by Charlie Musselwhite, appearing on the latter's debut album, Stand Back! Here Comes Charley Musselwhite's Southside Band
- Christo Redentor (album), the 1968 first album release by Harvey Mandel, guitarist and former bandmate of Musselwhite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.