From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up critic or critique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Critique or critic may refer to:
- Critic, a person who criticizes, i.e., offers reasoned judgement or analysis, value judgement, interpretation, or observation.
- The Critic, an American animated TV series.
- Critic (magazine), the University of Otago's (Dunedin, New Zealand) student magazine.
- Critic (literary magazine), (1881-1906), founded by Jeannette Leonard Gilder and Joseph Benson Gilder.
- Critic (software), an open source system for software code review.
- Critique, a systematic inquiry into the conditions and consequences of a concept or set of concepts, and an attempt to understand its limitations.
- Critique (Journal of Socialist Theory), a socialist magazine
- Critique (Student Journal), a peer-reviewed journal for political science students
- Critique (Journal for Critical Studies of the Middle East)
- The Critique, short for the Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant.
- Opposition Critic, a term used in Canada for a member of that country's Shadow Cabinet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.