From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up criticality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Criticality may refer to:
- Critical mass, in nuclear reactions
- Critical phenomena, in statistical mechanics
- Critical thinking, in education
- Criticality accident, an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction
- Criticality index, in risk analysis
- Criticality matrix, a representation (often graphical) of failure modes along with their probabilities and severities
- Nuclear criticality safety, a field of nuclear engineering dedicated to the prevention of nuclear and radiation accidents resulting from an inadvertent, self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction
- Prompt critical, an assembly for each nuclear fission event
- Self-organized criticality, a property of (classes of) dynamical systems which have a critical point as an attractor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.