Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (June 2012)|
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series is one of the award categories presented annually by the Critics' Choice Television Awards (BTJA) to recognize the work done by television actors. It was introduced in 2011 when the event was first initiated. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association.
Winners and nominees
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Drama
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
- TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Drama
- "2012 Critics' Choice Television Awards". BFJA. 2012-06-06. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- "Critics' Choice Television Awards". Critics' Choice Awards. May 22, 2013. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- Pedersen, Erik (May 6, 2015). "Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Justified', 'Olive Kitteridge', HBO Lead The Field". Deadline. Retrieved May 6, 2015.