Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series is one of the award categories presented annually by the Critics' Choice Television Awards (BTJA) to recognize the work done by television actors. It was introduced in 2011 when the event was first initiated. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association.
Winners and nominees
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film
- TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Drama
- "Broadcast Television Journalists Association Announces Winners of the 2nd Annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards". The Broadcast Films Critics Association. 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2012-06-20.
- "Critics' Choice Television Awards". Critics' Choice Awards. May 22, 2013. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- "Critics' Choice TV Awards 2014: And the nominees are...". Entertainment Weekly. May 28, 2014. Retrieved June 2, 2014.