From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Crocketts" redirects here. For the Welsh band, see The Crocketts.
For information on the surname "Crockett", see Crockett (surname).
Crockett refers to:
- Crockett Gillmore, (Crockett Allen Gillmore) American football player
- Crockett Johnson, pseudonym of David Johnson Liesk, American cartoonist and children's book illustrator
- Davy Crockett, a celebrated 19th-century American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier and politician
- Crockett (surname), a list of persons and fictional characters with the surname
Places in the United States
- Crockett, California
- Crockett, Kentucky
- Crockett, Texas
- Crockett, West Virginia
- Crockett County, Tennessee
- Crockett County, Texas
- Crockett House (Pocomoke City, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Crockett & Jones, English shoe manufacturing company
- Davy Crockett (nuclear device), American tactical nuclear weapon deployed during the Cold War
- Jim Crockett Promotions, American professional wrestling promotion company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crockett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.