From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crom may refer to:
- Crom Cruach, a deity of pre-Christian Ireland
- Crom, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Crom Estate, a Northern Irish National Trust Property
- Crom (character), a character in the 1982 film Tron played by Peter Jurasik
- Crom (fictional deity), a fictional deity in the Conan the Barbarian world
- Crom, a German metal band from Bavaria, formed in 1997
- Crom, a coal mining settlement on the northern continent of Pern in Anne and Todd McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern science fiction series.
CROM may refer to:
- Regional Confederation of Mexican Workers (Confederación Regional Obrera Mexicana)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.