|Revenue||1550 crore, March 2011|
Cromā is an Indian retail chain for consumer electronics and durables. Tata Group company Infiniti Retail runs Cromā stores in India. Infiniti Retail Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of TATA Sons. Presently, there are a total of 101 Cromā stores in 25 cities in India. The stores are spread across the states of Maharastra (Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad), Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara), Delhi NCR, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mysore), Punjab (Amritsar, Jalandhar), Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu (Chennai) and Telangana (Hyderabad).
Cromā claims to offer 6000 products across 8 categories.
Sale by Woolworths
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | About Us | Overview". Cromaretail.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "The Hindu Business Line : Infiniti Retail looks to cross Rs 1,000-cr turnover". Blonnet.com. 2009-09-03. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Welcome to Croma | The Electronics Megastore | A TATA Enterprise". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- 13 May 2010, 08.45PM IST,PTI (2010-05-13). "Tata Croma launches own brand of LCD and LED TVs - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | Stores | Location of our Stores". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | Products". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- NULL. "Infiniti Retail launches Croma Zip". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Why a retailer, Croma needs to launch its own tablet.". Fivepoint5.com. 2012-10-24. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Infiniti acquires India biz of Woolworths for Rs.200 cr". The Hindu. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|