Cross My Heart (1987 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the 1987 romantic comedy. For other films with the same title, see Cross My Heart.
|Cross My Heart|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Armyan Bernstein|
|Produced by||Lawrence Kasdan|
|Written by||Armyan Bernstein
|Music by||Bruce Broughton|
|Cinematography||Thomas Del Ruth|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Although they have dated twice, they have not revealed their biggest secrets. This third date challenges their relationship as the truths surface. Both parties find that honesty really is the best policy.
- Martin Short as David Morgan
- Annette O'Toole as Kathy
- Paul Reiser as Bruce Gaynor
- Joanna Kerns as Nancy
- Jessica Puscas as Jessica
- Lee Arenberg as Parking Attendant
- Corinne Bohrer as Susan
- Jason Stuart as Waiter
- Shelley Taylor Morgan as Woman in Restaurant
- Eric Poppick as Maitre D
- Maslin, Janet (November 13, 1987). "Cross My Heart (1987) Film: 'Cross My Heart,' a Date in Detail". The New York Times.
|This article about a 1980s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|