From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crossbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crossbar may refer to:
- Latch (hardware), a post barring a door
- Top tube of a bicycle frame
- Crossbar, the horizontal member of various sports goals
- Crossbar, a horizontal member of an electricity pylon
- In electronics, crossbar switch, a switch connecting multiple inputs to multiple outputs in a matrix manner
- In typeface anatomy, crossbar refers to some types of horizontal strokes
- Crossbar (Computer Hardware Manufacturer), a company manufacturing resistive random-access memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.