From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crossed Swords (film))
Crossed swords may refer to:
- ⚔, a unicode glyph (u+2694) for killed in action, listed on miscellaneous symbols
- Crossed Swords (video game), an arcade game by ADK
- Crossed Swords (1954 film), an Italian film
- Crossed Swords (1977 film), a film by Richard Fleischer
- The Hands of Victory monument in Baghdad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossed swords.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.