From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crosses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crosses may refer to:
- Cross, the symbol
- Crosses, Cher, a French municipality
- Crosses (band), a musical project featuring members of Deftones and Far
- Crosses (Crosses album)
- Crosses (Zornik album), the fourth album for the Belgian rock band Zornik
- "Crosses", a track on the José González album Veneer
- Crosses, Arkansas, a small community located in the Ozarks of north west Arkansas
- Crosses, a truce term used in East Anglia and Lincolnshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.