From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crossfade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crossfade may refer to:
- Crossfade (audio engineering), an audio mixing technique
- Crossfade (band), a post-grunge/hard rock band from South Carolina
- Crossfade (album), their debut album
- Crossfade (Swedish band), a Swedish rock-pop band
- Crossfade (The Remix Album) a 2006 album by Arash
- Dissolve (filmmaking), a gradual transition from one image to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.