From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crossing over)
Crossing Over may refer to:
- Chromosomal crossover, a cellular process
- Crossing Over, a 1998 album by Hesperus
- Crossing Over, a book by John Edward
- Crossing Over (film), a 2009 film
- "Crossing Over", a song by Five Finger Death Punch from the album War Is the Answer
- "Crossing Over", a season 4 episode of Eureka
- Crossing Over with John Edward, a television show on which self-described psychic John Edward gives readings to audience members
- "Crossing Over" a song by Van Halen on their Japanese only 1995 #1 album Balance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.