Crossing the Line
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crossing the line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crossing the Line may refer to:
- Crossing the Line, an alternate US title for the film The Big Man, by David Leland
- Crossing the Line (2006 film), a 2006 documentary by Daniel Gordon
- Crossing the Line (2002 film), a 2002 film by Graeme Clifford
- Crossing the Line (2008 film), a 2008 short by Peter Jackson and the first film made with the Red one camera
- Crossing the Line (novel), a 2004 novel by Karen Traviss
- Crossing the Line, the French Institute Alliance Française's annual fall festival
The phrase "crossing the line" may refer to:
- when a film or TV director breaks the 180-degree rule (by accident or design), during filmmaking
- a line-crossing ceremony in a ship voyage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.