From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crosstown may refer to:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT, a proposed light rail transit line in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- IND Crosstown Line, a subway line in New York, New York, United States
- MBTA crosstown bus routes, crosstown bus routes in the Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Minnesota State Highway 62 (east), referred to as the Crosstown
- Crosstown, Missouri, an unincorporated community in Perry County, Missouri
- "Crosstown", a 1940 song recorded by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra on RCA Bluebird.
- Smart Crosstown, a concept car by Smart
- Crosstown Shootout, an annual college basketball game between the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosstown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.