||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (July 2014)|
Chris Van Pelt
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|This section requires expansion. (May 2014)|
CrowdFlower is a SaaS company whose data enrichment platform allows users to clean, label and collect data using an online workforce of millions. The firm currently works with numerous Fortune 500 companies.
2) After the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the company helped to route text messages to the proper aid workers, to get them translated, and to ensure that the people sending the texts had a chance of getting what they needed.
- . glassdoor http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Crowdflower-EI_IE553483.11,22.html. Retrieved 2014-08-12. Missing or empty
- "Dolores Labs Vets Web Sites On The Cheap". Forbes.com. 2009-03-30. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- Adrienne Burke (2011-10-26). "Crowdsourcing Scientific Progress: How Crowdflower's Hordes Help Harvard Researchers Study TB". Forbes. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Crowdsourcing the Haiti Relief | The CrowdFlower Blog". Blog.crowdflower.com. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "How To Cope with Very Large Volumes of Crowdsourced Reports? Add More Crowd!". The Ushahidi Blog. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- Oshiro, Dana (2009-10-13). "Samasource / CrowdFlower iPhone App Helps Refugees Fight Poverty". Readwriteweb.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.