|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Key people||Ross Kimbarovsky, Co-Founder; Mike Samson, Co-Founder|
|Products||Custom Logo Design, Website Design, Illustration, Marketing Materials, Industrial Design, Copywriting|
Crowdspring (written "crowdSPRING") is an online marketplace for crowdsourced creative services.  Entrepreneurs, small businesses, startups, big Brands and agencies who need a custom logo design, website design, other graphic design, industrial design or copywriting post what they need, when they need it and how much they'll pay. Once posted, creatives from around the world (over 100,000 from 200 countries) submit actual work. Buyers choose from among actual work (currently an average of more than 110 entries per project), not bids and proposals. 
More than 100,000 graphic designers and writers from 200 countries work on Crowdspring. Unlike traditional marketplaces, where buyers select from among bids and proposals, Crowdspring uses an innovative business model - buyers select from among actual designs to the buyer's specification, submitted by multiple designers. Buyers average more than 110 designs per project.
Crowdspring handles full project management, file transfer, payment, legal contracts, and communication (public and private). Designers can create profiles and create portfolios on the site. The Crowdspring marketplace offers comprehensive feedback, statistics, ratings, and community forums. Crowdspring offers all buyers a money back guarantee 
When it launched publicly in mid-2008, the company and its business model received some criticism because Crowdspring's marketplace works on a speculative model and challenges traditional ways of buying and selling graphic design, industrial design, and copywriting services. This is the process of asking professionals to complete custom work for the chance of getting payment. Crowdspring embraced and actively participates in the debate about its spec work business model.
-  Crowdspring homepage
-  How Crowdspring works
- Creative designs, ideas get chance to stand out at CrowdSpring
- Company snapshot Businessweek
- Crowdsourced Design: Is Crowdspring the next iStockPhoto?
- review Information Week
- Christopher Steiner The Creativity of Crowds February 16, 2009 Forbes
- Rafe Needleman CrowdSpring leverages weasel economics June 12, 2008 CNet
- Crowdspring homepage
-  Crowdspring Stat Bar
-  How Does Crowdspring Protect Intellectual Property
-  Crowdspring By The Numbers
- "Crowdspring Blog". Crowdspring.
- [http://37signals.com/svn/posts/1253-the-nospec-campaign-vs-crowdspring No!Spec campaign vs. Crowdspring
-  The NO!SPEC campaign vs. Crowdspring,
-  Is Spec Work Evil? The Online Creative Community Speaks