Crown River Cruises
|Crown River Cruises|
|London River Services|
The vessel "Suerita" at Festival Pier
|Locale||River Thames, London, UK|
|Piers served||Festival Pier|
|Transit type||Leisure/tourist cruises|
|Operator||Crown River Cruises|
|Other operators and services|
|London Transport portal|
Crown River Cruises is a river boat company which provides leisure cruises on the River Thames in London, United Kingdom. Crown River Cruises operate on the Thames under licence from London River Services, part of Transport for London.
Crown has a fleet of five boats:
- "Salient" - the largest vessel is a double-decker with retractable roof and on-board bar. Mainly used for private hire and party work.
- "Sapele" - a 250-seater which is used for Circular Trips from Westminster, Embankment and Festival Pier
- "Sarah Kathleen" - a small open-deck cruise boat used in the summer seasons for round trips from Westminster, Embankment, Bankside and St Katharine Docks
- "Sarpedon" - a 400-seater with an open top deck and on-board catering
- "Suerita" - a large double-decked catamaran hulled vessel used for dining tours.
|This article about transport in London is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|