From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Croy may refer to:
- Croy, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Vaud
- One of several communities in Scotland, including:
- The House of Croÿ, an ancient and wealthy family originating in Belgium
- Croy Castle in the municipality Laarbeek, the Netherlands
- Jürgen Croy, a former football goalkeeper for East Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Croy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.