From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cruachan may refer to:
- Cruachan, Ireland, the ancient capital of the kingdom of Connachta in Ireland
- Cruachan (band), an Irish Celtic metal band
- Ben Cruachan, a Scottish mountain
- Cruachan Dam A hydropower station at Ben Cruachan
- Cruachan, the name of a Shetland pony as mascot of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (now of the Royal Regiment of Scotland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.