From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cruces is a Spanish word that is the near equivalent of the English word crosses. It may refer to:
- Cruces, Cuba, a town in Cuba
- Cruces River, a river in Chile
- Río Cruces Bridge a bridge that crosses Cruces River
- Cruces - Gurutzeta a neighbourhood in Barakaldo, Spain
- Gurutzeta/Cruces (Metro Bilbao), metro station in that neighbourhood
- Cruces (peak), highest point of the Sierra de San Vicente, Spain
- Las Cruces, a city in New Mexico, USA
- Vila de Cruces, a town in Galicia, Spain
- Villanueva de las Cruces, a town in Andalusia, Spain
- See also
- Cruce, disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.