From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crucial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crucial may refer to:
- Crucial Technology, a brand used by semiconductor manufacturer Micron Technology
- The Crucial Conspiracy, an album by The Dingees
- The Crucial Squeegie Lip, a recording by Ween
- Crucial Three, a short-lived band, several of whose members later became famous
- "Crucial" (song), by New Edition
- Crucial Star, a South Korean hip hop artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crucial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.