From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CRUD or Crud may refer to:
- dirt, filth or waste, or something of poor quality
- CRUD (Computing Term) - Create, read, update and delete, basic functions of a computer database
- Crud (game), played on a billiard table
- Chalk river unidentified deposits, corroded products containing radioactive nuclear species
- Neil Crud, Welsh rock musician, journalist and DJ
- Crud Puppy, a cartoon character from User Friendly
- Crud, minced oath for crap, meaning feces
- CRUD, the former radio station of Rochdale College, a now-closed free university and student residence in Toronto, Canada.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.