From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crude can refer to:
- Petroleum in its unprocessed form ("crude oil"), including:
- Crude (2007 film), an Australian documentary about the geology and economics of crude oil
- Crude (2009 film), an American documentary about oil companies and lawsuits in Ecuador
- Dubai Crude, an oil price benchmark
- Off-color humor ("crude" humor)
- Incivility ("crude" behavior)
- In statistics, crude denotes values before adjustment for confounding variables.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.