|Origin||Portland, Maine, USA|
|Labels||Hopeless, Bridge 9, 6131|
|Members||Chris Linkovich - vocals
Nate Manning- guitar
Cam Foley - guitar
Seger Daily- bass
Ryan Goff - drums
Cruel Hand is a hardcore punk band from Portland, Maine that formed in 2006. As of 2013, Cruel Hand has released three full-length albums: Without a Pulse on 6131 Records, as well as Prying Eyes and Lock & Key on Bridge 9 Records. The band has also released three EPs, Life in Shambles, Cruel Hand and Born Into Debt, We All Owe A Death on Bridge 9 Records. Their song "Face to Face" is featured on Triple B Records' America's Hardcore Compilation in 2010.
Cruel Hand formed in Portland, Maine, in 2006, originally as a side project of the punk band Outbreak, creating an opportunity for band members to play different instruments. In 2007 they released their debut album Without a Pulse, on 6131 Records. They played shows around the U.S. with Trash Talk and The Mongoloids, touring the United States three times and a full European tour. Cruel Hand then signed with Bridge 9 for their second album, Prying Eyes, which was recorded at Getaway Recording Studios and God City Studios in 2008. Cruel Hand released a self-titled 7" EP in 2010 featuring a song from their third album, Lock & Key and an unreleased track. Lock & Key was released on July 27, 2010, on Bridge 9 Records. They have toured extensively throughout the U.S., Europe, and Australia supporting their latest release. On November 5th, 2012 Cruel hand released a new video and new track titled "Cheap Life".
- Studio albums
- Without a Pulse (2007, 6131 Records)
- Prying Eyes (2008, Bridge 9 Records)
- Lock & Key (2010, Bridge 9 Records)
- The Negatives (2014, Hopeless Records)
- Life in Shambles (2008, Bridge 9)
- Cruel Hand (2010, Bridge 9)
- Vigilant Citizen (2013, Triple B Records)
- Born Into Debt, We All Owe A Death (2013, Closed Casket Activities)
- Cruel Hand Demo '06 (2006)
- Robertson, Oli (August 2010). "Exposure: Cruel Hand". Rock Sound (London) (138): 35. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Kelham, Andrew (August 2010). "Cruel Hand: Lock & Key". Rock Sound (London) (138): 86. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Kelham, Andrew (November 2008). "Cruel Hand: Prying Eyes". Rock Sound (London) (115): 94. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Prato, Greg. "Prying Eyes - Cruel Hand". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 8, 2011.