Cruise & Maritime Voyages
|Headquarters||Essex, United Kingdom.|
|Area served||British Market, Australian Market, US Market|
|Employees||50 - 100|
Cruise & Maritime Voyages was formed in 2009, by parent organisation Cruise & Maritime Services International, after German based Transocean Tours (for whom they were the UK representative) filed for bankruptcy.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages has positioned itself as "Providing ex-UK 'no fly' cruising holidays aboard smaller and medium sized classic and more traditional style ships". Cruise & Maritime Voyages serves an adult market, with an on board style of traditional entertainment, dining and rooms using a fleet of older tonnage.
MS Marco Polo
In 2009 the veteran liner MS Marco Polo was chartered for cruising as the line's first ship.
The ship is operated as an adults only (16 and above) vessel, and is marketed at cash short consumers, with multiple departure points in the UK along with exotic itineraries. She is under a five-year charter  with the line, and was transferred in 2009 after previous operator, Transocean Tours filed for bankruptcy.
Started in February 2013, the MV Discovery will sail for Cruise & Maritime Voyages in blocks of 249 days, running from May to October, following a joint agreement with All Leisure Group, she will also be replacing the semi-smaller Ocean Countess.
Joining in November 2013, the MS Astor is sailing for Cruise & Maritime Voyages on a three-year charter, and will sail both northbound and southbound voyages, by way of South Africa, in addition to round-Australia  and Asian itineraries.
MS Ocean Countess
It was also announced on September 7, 2012, that the Ocean Countess will leave the fleet in late 2012, her final cruise is a 13-night Canary Islands & Madeira “Farewell Voyage” now scheduled to conclude in Barcelona instead of returning to Liverpool; she will be replaced by the Discovery.
- Reinikainen, Kari (14 August 2009). "New cruise brand with two ships to launch in the UK in 2010". Cruise Business Online. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- "Cruise & Maritime Voyages launches 2010/2011 winter preview". Travel Weekly. December 31, 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- "Cruise Line Website - Contact Us". Cruiseandmaritime.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "Trans Ocean Files for Bankruptcy". Cruisecritic.co.uk. 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "About Us (Company Website)". Cruiseandmaritime.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "New UK Cruise Liner Launched | Travel News". Comparecarhire.co.uk. 2009-08-15. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "New UK Liner". Comparecarhire.co.uk. 2009-08-15. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- Ind, Cruise (2009-08-13). "New Cruise Line Formed". Cruiseind.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "Trans Ocean Files for Closure". Cruisecritic.co.uk. 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- "Ocean Countess". Retrieved 2010-01-02.
- "Cunard Countess". Chriscunard.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=4248 U.K. Cruise Lines Announce Royal Wedding Plans
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This transport corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|