From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crumlin may refer to
- Crumlin, Belfast, a ward of North Belfast
- Crumlin, Caerphilly, a town in Caerphilly County Borough, Wales, United Kingdom
- Crumlin, County Antrim, a village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Crumlin railway station, Northern Ireland, County Antrim
- Crumlin, Dublin, a suburb of Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- the Crumlin meteorite of 1902, which fell in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Crumlin GAA, a Gaelic Athletic Association in Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Crumlin United F.C., a Northern Irish football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.