From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crust may refer to:
- Crust, dense surface layer of bread
- Crust, outer layer composed of pastry
- Crust, bread foundation of pizza
- Crust, musical style a.k.a. crust punk
- Crust (band)
- Crust (EP), by Sarcófago
- Crust (album), by Sadist
- Crust can neither corrode nor rust.
- Upper crust (disambiguation)
- Crusties, a subculture
- Krusty the Clown, fictional character in The Simpsons television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.