From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cry Baby)
|Look up cry baby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cry baby may refer to:
- Cry-Baby, a 1990 American teen romantic comedy film by John Waters
- Cry-Baby (musical), a 2007 musical adaptation
- Crybaby Bridge, a nickname given to some bridges
- Cry Baby (gum), a brand of extra sour bubble gum
- Dunlop Cry Baby, a wah-wah effects guitar pedal
- The Crybaby, a 2000 album by the American rock band Melvins
- "Cry Baby" (song), a 1963 song by Garnet Mimms and the Enchanters, and later famously covered by rock singer Janis Joplin
- "Crybaby" (song), a 2000 song on Mariah Carey's album Rainbow
- "Cry Baby" (Jemini song), a 2003 song by Jemini Duo
- "Cry Baby" (Cee Lo Green song), a song on Cee Lo Green's 2010 album The Lady Killer
- Josh Withers (born 1986), American professional wrestler with the ring name "The Crybaby"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.