From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cry wolf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cry wolf is an expression that means "raise a false alarm", derived from the fable The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Cry Wolf may also refer to:
- "Cry Wolf" (A-ha song), 1986 song
- "Cry Wolf" (Laura Branigan song), 1987 song later covered by Stevie Nicks
- "Cry Wolf" (Venom song), 1983 song on At War with Satan
- "Cry Wolf" (Lisa Geronimo song), 1994 song on Geek the Girl
- Cry Wolf (band), heavy metal band
In film and television:
- Cry Wolf (1947 film), mystery film starring Errol Flynn and Barbara Stanwyck
- Cry Wolf (2005 film), murder mystery film starring Julian Morris and Lindy Booth
- "Cry Wolf" (Thunderbirds episode), an episode of the television series Thunderbirds
- Cry Wolf (novel) – a 1976 novel by Wilbur Smith
- Never Cry Wolf, 1963 book by Farley Mowat
- Never Cry Wolf (film), its film adaptation
- The Cry of the Wolf, 1990 novel by Melvin Burgess
- "Don't Cry Wolf", 1997 single by The Damned
- Crying Wolf, a 2011 documentary film
- The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, two films of the same name
- "Columbo Cries Wolf", an episode of the television series Columbo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.