From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crypt may refer to:
- Crypt, a stone chamber
- Cryptorchidism, absence of one or both testes from the scrotum.
- Crypt (Unix), both a cryptographic utility program in Unix.
- Crypt (C) a standard library function in C.
- A colloquial short name for Cryptocoryne, a genus of plants
- Crypt (anatomy)
- Crypts of Lieberkühn, anatomical crypts that occur in the intestinal tract
- Crypt Records, a record label
- The Crypt (Kings Island), a HUSS Giant Top Spin formerly located at Kings Island. It was originally named Tomb Raider: The Ride
- The Crypt (Kings Dominion), a HUSS Floorless Top Spin formerly Tomb Raider: Firefall at Kings Dominion amusement park.
- A misspelling, someone that is a member of the "Crips" gang
- Crypt, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Cryptopus
- The Crypt, a blog hosted by The Politico
- The Crypt (film), a 2009 horror film
- Crypts, a fictional alien race in The Man from Nowhere, a Dan Dare story
- The Crypt School, Gloucester a Grammar School in Gloucester, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.