|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Key people||Peter Landrock,
Founder and executive chairman
|Products||Public Key Infrastructure Software Suite; Advanced Key Management System; Strong authentication solution; Data Preparation Software and management of cryptographic resources|
Cryptomathic has its headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. The company was founded in 1986 by three professors from University of Aarhus, among them Ivan Damgård and Peter Landrock. It now operates world-wide with offices in Cambridge, Munich; Montreal and San José, California.
The company develops secure software solutions for the financial and governmental industries. It focuses especially on developing back-end solutions using hardware security modules.
Awards and Recognition
In 2003, Cryptomathic was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, based on its innovative product for mobile electronic signatures. In 2004, Cryptomathic received the VISA Smart Star Award for it contributions to the field of EMV and Chip and PIN based on its data preparation offering. In 2010, Cryptomathic's founder, Peter Landrock was named a Finalist for European Inventor 2010 in the "Lifetime Achievement" category by the European Patent Office.
- CardInk EMV Data Preparation Solution
- Authenticator versatile strong authentication server
- Signer central signing server using 'virtual' chip cards
- HSM Portal Portal to cluster Hardware Security Modules
- CKMS Key lifecycle manangement and distribution to security targets
- Apax Partners, Deloitte Touche Tomatsu. "The impact of innovation". World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneers programme. Apax Partners. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "Monday, 06 September 2004". Smart Card News. 6 September 2004. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "Master of puzzles". Nominees and winners - inventor for 2010. European Patent Office. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "the virtual chip card". Card Technology Today. 17 August 2007.
- "European Patent 228810681 A1". European Patent Office. 16 August 2005.