||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
|Born||Crystal Clarese Hunt
February 5, 1985
Crystal Clarese Hunt is an American actress. She is best known for playing Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light from 2003-2006. She played the role of Stacy Morasco on One Life to Live from February 2009 until March 2010.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2009)|
Hunt started her career by doing pageants at fifteen years old and her pageant talent was acting. Hunt has also starred in many commercials, including a spot for The Walt Disney Company’s 25th anniversary celebration and an anti-drug advertisement with *NSYNC. She is most famous for her role as Lizzie Spaulding, the troubled daughter of the long-suffering super couple, Philip and Beth Raines on the CBS daytime soap opera Guiding Light, a role she played from February 2003 until January 2006. Hunt received a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in 2005 for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for the role.
Hunt owns a high end pet boutique in her hometown of Clearwater, My Pets Dream Boutique.
She returned on OLTL as Stacy as a ghost on March 3, 2010 and in Clint Buchanan's vision of Hell on January 9, 2012.
|2003||Guiding Light||Lizzie Spaulding||(2003–2006)|
|2005||The Derby Stallion||Jill Overton|
|2006||CMT: The Greatest||Herself||Sexiest Southern Men|
|2007||Sydney White||Demetria "Dinky Hodgekiss" Rosemead|
|2009||One Life to Live||Stacy Morasco||(February 6, 2009-February 16, 2010, March 3, 2010, January 9, 2012)|
|Brooklyn to Manhattan||Hannah|
- 2005: Daytime Emmy Award nomination (Guiding Light)
- 2005: Soap Opera Digest Award nomination (Guiding Light)
- "Daytime Emmy Winners & Nominees: 2005". SoapOperaDigest.com. Retrieved February 17, 2010.
- "Comings and Goings: Crystal Hunt (Stacy)". Soap Opera Digest. December 30, 2008 (Vol. 33, No. 53). p. 16.
- "One Life to Live cast: Stacy Morasco". Soaps.com. Retrieved February 6, 2009.
- One Life to Live recap (2/6/09) - Soaps.com