From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crystallization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term crystallization has several meanings, primarily:
- Crystallization, the chemical (natural or artificial) process of formation of solid crystals, including information about engineering aspects of crystallization.
- Crystallize (Kylie Minogue song), song by Kylie Minogue
- Crystallize (song), song by Lindsey Stirling
- Crystalised, song by The xx
- Crystallization (love), the "falling in love" process (Stendhal)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.