From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crystallization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crystallization is the (natural or artificial) process of formation of solid crystals.
Crystallization or similar may also refer to:
- Crystallize (Kylie Minogue song)
- Crystallize (Lindsey Stirling song)
- Crystallized (song), a song by Young the Giant
- Crystalised, song by The xx
- Crystallization (love), the "falling in love" process (Stendhal)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crystallization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.